The renewal process for an Iqama, also known as a residence permit, in Saudi Arabia typically involves submitting the following documents:
- A completed Iqama renewal application form
- A valid passport
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- Proof of employment, such as a letter from an employer or a business license
- A valid medical insurance policy
- Payment of any applicable fees
It is important to note that the specific requirements and process may vary depending on the individual’s circumstances and the sponsor’s profession. It’s recommended to check with the relevant authorities or consult with a lawyer for more information.
Also Read: Types of Iqama Requirements
more information renewal process Iqama
The renewal process for an Iqama typically involves the following steps:
- Obtain a medical examination: Before renewing the Iqama, the individual must undergo a medical examination and obtain a valid medical certificate.
- Gather required documents: The individual must gather all necessary documents, including a completed Iqama renewal application form, a valid passport, a recent passport-sized photograph, proof of employment, and a valid medical insurance policy.
- Submit the application: The individual must submit the application and required documents to the relevant authorities. The sponsor or employer may also need to submit certain documents.
- Pay any applicable fees: The individual must pay any applicable fees related to the Iqama renewal process.
- Wait for the decision: After submitting the application, the individual must wait for a decision on the renewal. The processing time can vary depending on the authorities.
- Collect the renewed Iqama: If the application is approved, the individual must collect the renewed Iqama from the relevant authorities.
It’s recommended to check with the relevant authorities or consult with a lawyer for more information on the specific requirements and procedure for renewing an Iqama It’s also important to note that the Iqama renewal process may be different for different professions, sponsorship and regions.